Stuff I’m up to these days:
- Preparing to join the Jazzabelles musical theatre group as stage-hand on their two week tour of Northern Ireland.…
- Skyping with talented Sean Duffield about the Axel America book cover.
- Teaching Writing for Radio at a local writing class.
- Contributing an article on polytheism and the multiverse to an upcoming website on religious belief.
- Doing something very special for Enniskillen Comics Festival, 6th-7th May. (I can’t say what, or announce who will be there), but comics fans probably want to be there.
Quite a January at Farset Labs. Farset’s a co-working creative environment, my desk of choice since November. We’ve been bouncing names around for Jonathan Knight’s driving invention, I’ve been testing excerpts from Axel America, Ben Matthews has been giving advice on SEO – I’d really like more people to appreciate this post.
The month ended with the Labs hosting the Global Game Jam. While I worked on a story about sleep deprivation, the developers were hard at work on things like… Cat Baptism.